Again...completely jealous. It got up into the 50s yesterday though! Today...it's rainy and cold. I want baby peas growing in my yard too! Hopefully next month I'll be able to start digging. :0) Glad to see your garden is growing so nicely!
Hey, Bec! I've been thinking about calling you for the longest time. I feel like we used to talk more. Anyway, I love that you're having success gardening. I hope you and Jr are doing well!
2 comments:
Again...completely jealous. It got up into the 50s yesterday though! Today...it's rainy and cold. I want baby peas growing in my yard too! Hopefully next month I'll be able to start digging. :0) Glad to see your garden is growing so nicely!
Hey, Bec! I've been thinking about calling you for the longest time. I feel like we used to talk more. Anyway, I love that you're having success gardening. I hope you and Jr are doing well!
Post a Comment