Friday, May 23, 2008
Where am I????
I went to bed the other night with the fans going and the wonderful air conditioning blowing on me while the 109 degree weather cooked outside. I woke up and went for my morning walk wearing sweats and shivering because over night we went from 109 to 59 degrees. I had to wonder if I woke up in a different state. It feels like I live in Seattle or San Fran. Being an Arizonian for the past 10 years Once we get past a certain day we retire our long pants and sweatshirts and bring out the shorts and t shirts, but this year everyday has been a surprise. I m not complaining because a few weeks of nice weather is a blessing but it makes me worry that when the heat hits for good it will last forever. Are we in for our worst summer ever or are things changing in Arizona?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would die. There is no way I could survive heat like that. It was 75 today and I thought it was unbarable.
Thanks for the comment! I know exactly what you mean. In 3rd grade I had straight hair all down my back and my mom took me to get a spiral. Well, they ended up burning my hair off up to my ears and the perm just made my hair tuen affro instead of curly. I'm tramatized for life because of that awful hair do.
Post a Comment