

For as long as I can remember the 4th of July has been my favorite holiday. I have the greatest memories of the 4th while growing up. Growing up in a small town where the 4th celebration is taken seriously we always had the best time. The whole town got involved, there was a street fair, parade, fish scramble, BBQ, and fireworks. Living in Arizona celebrating the 4th is hard because it is to hot to have a parade and to dry for fireworks, so the last few years we have headed north and celebrated the 4th in Utah with my hubby's family. Today we took our niece and nephew mini golfing, then we went to the parade, had a BBQ and topped the night off with fireworks. It was a great 4th. I keep telling myself that one day we will return to Buhl to celebrate the 4th the small town way.
2 comments:
Thanks Beck for your bog and comments. You are great and it is so good to read and to see the pictures of your family. I appreciate your thoughts.
oh yeah~!!! I keep telling my kids that we will go there for Sagebrush Days too. Someday.....
Post a Comment