This is a tag from my Sis in law
8 favorite tv shows
17 kids and counting
dancing with the stars
jon and kate plus 8
csi
law and order
cold case
boston legal
greys anatomy
8 favorite restaurants
tgi fridays
big fat greek restaurant
brittons
wasatch deli
chilis
in n out burger
pizza peak
my house
8 things that happened yesterday
went to lunch with the girls
went to the quilt shop
took 2 walks
watched tv
blogged
enjoyed the great weather
baked pumpkin chocolate cookies
went to target
8 things I look forward to
having children
losing weight
going on vacation
the 4th of july
relaxing in my hammock
reading a good book
girls nights
family get togethers
8 things I love about fall
crispness in the air
leaves changing colors
carving pumpkins
football
holidays
temps. in the 80's
apple spice candles
sweaters
8 things on my wishlist
have children
lose weight
visit all 50 states
relax on a beach
make a difference in someones life
meet larry fitzgerald and denny hamlin
spend 4th of july in buhl idaho
ride a horse on the beach
Now you all know a little bit more about me: I tag Tamir, Liz, Jana and Andi
4 comments:
Your look forward to list is a little similar to your wish list! And nice on tagging Liz, maybe she'll actually blog now!
OOOOH so fun! I will post mine as soon as I can. Loved it Becca!
You guys can't just assume I a a loser ALL the time! Becca, I love your lists.
Oh my Heck! Way cute blog background! And I love the quote at the top too, about how quickly thanksgiving dinner is consumed!!! That is quite the coincidence!
Post a Comment