Twilight
I just got home from seeing Twilight and Iam very happy to report that I loved the movie, as did my hubby and father in law, well maybe I should say I loved the movie they liked the movie, love is a very strong word. It has been awhile since I read the book so it was fun to have the memories come back as I watched them on the big screen. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of the books made into movies.
2 comments:
Twilight is the BOMB!!!!!! Whenever you want to see it again I'm down!!! If I go bankrupt...it could quite possibly be Twilight's fault.
Becca, I like this poster. I am not sure if I've seen this one before. Edward actually looks good. I was so happy in the movie he looks much better than on the posters.
Post a Comment