Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008






We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with my parents, Grandma and Aunt Diane, we went to dinner at one of our favorite resturants, then home to watch a Christmas movie and play games. Christmas morning, after feeding horses we opened presents with Jr's sister, then Jr made a yummy frenchtoast breakfast and off we went to see a movie. We wanted to see Marley and Me but it was sold out so we saw Seven Pounds instead, very good movie. For Christmas dinner we cooked a primerib and as usual ate way to much. The last 3 yrs the weather on Christmas has been in the 80's, when the weather is like that it is hard for it to feel like Christmas. This year was a change, it was cold and rainy and it felt like Christmas.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! Merry Christmas!

Tam Tam said...

A frog magnifying glass?

Dizzy Lizzy said...

I liked 7 Pounds a lot! I wouldn't give it 5 stars, but I really enjoy movies that make you think even after it's over... And a good cry is always a good thing. ;-)