Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Calling

I was released from being a Cub Scout leader today and got a new calling, I am the new beehive advisor. I have to admit that being called to Young Womens has been my dream calling for a long time. Iam so excited to start this new journey, but sad to leave my Cub Scouts, I have had alot of fun the last few years.

3 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Well congrats? on your new calling. Do people say congrats for that? That's exciting and you've always wanted a calling in YW so everything is perfect!

Dizzy Lizzy said...

Becca, I will miss you! You will be great with the YW though. Now I am stuck working with Mikey. Who is going to do all the work?!

Stacy and Angela said...

I would love to be in Young Women too since I wasn't a member when I was a teenager. I figure with 3 girls I may be there sooner or later. I am the food storage specialist, and Bear Den Leader. Congrats, and Have a Blast you will be a cool leader!!!