Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 years ago today



10 years ago today I got on a plane in Idaho and got off a plane in Arizona to be a nanny. My life would never be the same again. I spent a year as a live in nanny for 2 amazing boys. They were 2 & 4 when I arrived and so much fun. Iam very lucky to still see the boys and get to watch them grow up.

That is not the only thing that happened 10 years ago today. After being picked up at the airport and arriving at the house, I found a really cute guy sitting at the dinner table. We became friends right away and 13 months later I married that really cute guy.

So March 10th is the anniversary of the 1st time I met Jr. It is really hard to believe that it has been a decade since I met him. I came to Arizona to be a nanny and to not think about boys, I was taking a break from dating (haha). I guess the saying is true that when you stop looking for prince charming he pops up when you least expect it.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a fun story. Things do happen when we least expect it, don't they?

Stacy and Angela said...

Congrats you two. What a neat story. I remember you telling me before, but it's always fun to hear it again.

Dizzy Lizzy said...

I am so happy you are here!