Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girls Weekend










I went to Utah with my Mom, Grandma and 2 sister inlaws for
a girls weekend. We went on the tour of the new Oquirrh Mountain
Utah Temple, very beautiful temple. A couple of weeks ago
the Angel Moroni was struck by lightning and his head,
arm and trumpet are charred, so needless to
say he will be getting a makeover! We visited the gardens at
Thanksgiving Point, if you haven't had a chance to go walk
around and see them, you really need to, they are amazing.
We went and got pampered with a pedicure. We attended
a baby shower for Amy, and visited with family. It was a
jam packed, and very fun weekend.

4 comments:

~*SaNdY LoU FrEeBuSh*~ said...

You look so tan girl! I'm jealous!

Tam Tam said...

A pedicure without Liz...does she know about this?

Sad I missed you!

Stacy and Angela said...

yay for pedicures! We were at the Temple tour that same day. I am bummed, I would have loved to see you guys! Wasn't is just gorgeous?

Autumn said...

looks like fun. funny story about angel Moroni!