Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 Years

10 years ago today it was a beautiful spring day & Jr and I got married. It is hard to believe that 10 yrs have gone by, time really does fly when your having fun. Here is alittle bit about our wedding day: We chose April 8th because it was 1 year to the day since our first kiss, April in Utah tends to be rainy and windy, but on that day in 2000 the sun was shining and it was beautiful, we had about 300 people at our reception , Jr and his Dad dipped 500 strawberries in chocolate, our wedding cake was a 3 layer cheesecake, our wedding colors were purple and lavender, I wore m&m slippers under my dress, Jr and his Dad accidentally put on the others tux, my little brother wrote and sang us a song called Daddy's little girl, my Dad and I danced to Butterfly Kisses, Jr and I's song is You Had Me From Hello by Kenny Chesney, may Dad wrapped thousands of tiny white Christmas lights around everything in the backyard, April 8th was a busy, exhausting day but it was a wonderful day and I love beign married to Jr.

2 comments:

Tam Tam said...

the cake sounds delicious.

and you can't tell us all that and then only post one picture! i gotta see more!

happy anniversary you two! glad it's been a great 10 years so far! what are you guys doing to celevrate 10 years?

Karena said...

Congrats!!!