Friday, June 4, 2010

Pretty cool

I stopped for a moment and watched this bird getting his breakfast. He was hanging by 1 foot while using the other one and his beak to get the seeds out. I was so focused on him and getting his picture before he flew away I didn't relize Pinnacle Peak was in the background. I was really excited when I loaded it on the computer and saw what I had taken a picture of. Some of my best pictures are accidents.

4 comments:

Lanie said...

cool picture.... we love to watch the birds...

Dizzy Lizzy said...

This is a great shot! Thanks for sharing your awesome pictures!

Bluestripe55 said...

i love birds too! Great picture.

Erin said...

It's so fun to take pictures, it's even more fun when they turn out so well. I would love to take a class and learn more about photography. Also, what's going on with your blog wallpaper, Bec? :) Are you a little excited for the end of this month???