This big little surprise will be joining our family somewhere around the 1st of April. We are still not quite out of shock but so very excited. Now if my morning sickness will go away everything will be perfect.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy for you! I was just thinking about you last week since I have another friend who's trying to adopt.
Ahhhh. Now I have got to come visit az sometime soon! So thrilled for you! Lucky baby!
4 comments:
YAY!! Woot woot!! Hooray!! I am over the moon excited for you two! Congrats!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy for you! I was just thinking about you last week since I have another friend who's trying to adopt.
Ahhhh. Now I have got to come visit az sometime soon! So thrilled for you! Lucky baby!
Congratulations! That is sooo exciting. It's nerve wracking, too. Just keep following my blog for lessons of what not to do. :)
Wow! Our jaws just dropped! Brett and I are so excited for you! I just can't get over it.
Post a Comment