Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It beginning to look alot like Christmas

I had been debating about putting up the tree because I just know I will be saying "don't touch" a million times. But it doesn't feel like Christmas without it. So with Alessandras help we put up the tree. Didn't put very many ornaments on it but it still looks pretty all lite up. So far she has done done really good not touching it. 
 We went to our ward breakfast with Santa. I knew Alessandra wouldn't like sitting on Santa's lap but everyone needs a picture of their crying child sitting on Santa's lap. Hahaha

I took some pictures of the kids in their Christmas Jammie's for our Christmas card. This one of Joal is awesome. He looks like a little man chill in in his lazy boy.

Love my little miracles in their cute Jammie's.

No comments: