New England Patriots
I married a very long time New England Patriots fan. So we have been celebrating their 16and 0 season and hoping for them to be in the super bowl. Everyday for the last week or so he has worn something Patriots. Today he has on his favorite Tom Brady Jersey. Hopefully it brings them luck against the Jaguars. He has a old school Patriots coat that he wore in Jr high, he got it out of the closet and wow it fits me, so I have been wearing it all week. It would be a really sad shame for them to have a perfect season and to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. GO PATRIOTS!!!!
4 comments:
We don't do the Patriots in our house, but I understand the excitement over rooting for "your" team. Hope they do well for you!
Well, all your wildest dreams have come true! They're going to the Super Bowl. We've had fun watching their games.
I'm curious, how do you know the Tuckers? I've know them forever and we were in the same ward as Annette for like 3 years. She said I keep having kids the same time as one of her children.
I'm so sorry for your loss tonight. Will you make it through? :0)
Post a Comment