Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tropical Heat Wave

My sis in law Erin posted on her blog about the weather being below zero in Chicago, so had to post a comment about our weather in Arizona. Yesterday and today we have been in the low 60's. Both days I wore a t-shirt and jeans and I only needed a light jacket in the evening. I know that everyone thinks that the Arizona summers are killer, but I would rather be hot then freezing to death!!!!!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I knew because I saw your link to The Tuckers blog page. I knew his name but I didn't know him personally. I know his parents and I went to seminary with his little brother who just had a baby. We were actually in the hospital at the same time I had Lily in Magic Valley Regional, or I guess it's called Saint Lukes now.

Ashlee said...

Honestly, I'd much rather be hot than freezing. I hate the cold and the snow and I wish it would go away. I'm ready for spring! I'd take your 60 degrees right now!

Erin said...

Thanks for rubbing it in, Bec! :) It's snowing like crazy here. We got a foot last week and there's another huge storm coming. Pray for us!