Friday, February 15, 2008

Green Thumb

I don't know about you but It has become imposible to get good tomatos and strawberries at the store. So over the last couple of days Jr and I have been working hard and we planted a garden.
Iam really excited to grow some veggies. Hopefully we can keep the rabbits and birds away from it. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like fun. I have never been a fan of gardening, but things always taste so much better fresh out of your own! Good luck. We miss you, too.

Ashlee said...

We've still got snow on the ground here, but I am SO ready to get digging in the dirt. Fresh tomatoes and cucumbers are the best. Good luck with yours!

Cheri said...

We had fun planting a garden last year. I hope your turns out well!