I am a huge fan of Dancing with the Star, but tonight was so sad. It never fails that each year there is a contestant that is horrible, but somehow they stick around when some other deserving contestant gets sent home.
I 'm sorry to any Cloris
Leachman fans, but I think she shouldn't still be on the show. Who voted for her? I am leaning towards Brooke Burke and Derek, but it is
alot of fun to watch Warren
Sapp dance!!!! Football players have some skills......
3 comments:
I was just saying that same thing to Andi. I think she must be getting the sympathy vote or something!
Yeah, who the heck is voting for her? She's not good...I was sad to see Ted go home. I'm so glad you are a dancing with the stars fan also! Jana and I are crazy about it!!!
What skills are you referring to, Bec??? :P I have to say I don't watch that show but I hope for your sake you don't have to watch the dancers you don't like for much longer.
Post a Comment