Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pearly Whites

There are few things I hate more in this world then going to the dentist. I dread the day and actually get an upset stomach, but faithfully at least once a year Jr gets me to go to the dentist. We don't have a regualar dentist in Arizona because we used to go to Utah once a year and go to Jr's family dentist, but it didn't work out this year. So I have been looking up dentists on the web and calling around to get prices, can you say highway robbery. I found one that was amazingly affordable, so 8:00 this morning we went to the dreaded dentist. For the first time in as many years as I can remember I did not have a CAVITEY!!!! It wasn't hard to believe because all my molars already have a filling and Iam faithful at brushing and flossing daily.. So this years trip to the dentist wasn't so bad, no cavities and it didn't bankrupt us...

1 comment:

Tam Tam said...

I'm going to have to get that dentist # from you. I've been needing to go but haven't gotten around to making any appointments. I'm glad you did all the dentist research for me! =)