I think I give up
Iam losing my passion for watching Dancing with the Stars. I haven't even been looking forward to Monday nights because it means I have to see Cloris dance yet again, then Tuesday night I get to hear that she is still on the show. I am disgusted!! I think I need to find a new show to watch.
5 comments:
I am right there with ya sister! I am so annoyed at Cloris! Who keeps voting for her to stay anyway? Good grief!
I don't watch DWS, but this is the exact way I feel about American Idol. :0(
Monday nights, Heroes, Tuesday nights, The Biggest Loser. There you go. TV watching all better. Sorry DWS is making you frustrated.
I completely agree! I was so angry last night that she didn't get sent home!!!! Why on earth are people voting for her to stay on the show? My husband thinks it's silly that I got so angry about a television show...so it's probably time I find another show as well....
So sorry to hear that! I don't really watch TV at night anymore cause Robert doesn't want me watching shows without him so I have to wait and watch them online with him later in the week. We should talk soon, I'll call you!
Post a Comment