
Last night was girls night and we went to the movies, not just any movie, Mama Mia the sing along. Just picture 13 grown women singing ABBA songs and dancing in our chairs. During the movie every song that came on the words would scroll across the bottom so we could sing along. We had a totally blast. Two thumbs up!!!
5 comments:
Isn't it such a great movie? I loved it so much I went back and saw it again. :0)
Ok, I'm stealing the picture! Thanks!
That was a fun night! All movies need the words at the bottom. Well I already usually watch movies at home with subtitles anyway.
I loved the movie too! I can't wait til it comes out on DVD so that I can BUY it and watch it ALL THE TIME!
I had SO much fun! Whose birthday is coming up next? I am saving the tiara to pass along
That's something I have to see to believe! I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment